Skill level: Easy
Prep time: 10 minutes
Cook time: 2 hours
Serving size: 1 Gummy (1 tablespoon/15 ml)
- ¾-1 cup/180-240 ml MagicalButter Tincture (to be reduced to MBO in step 1 below)
- 4 packages (3 ounces/85 g each) flavored gelatin of your choice
- 10 envelopes (¼ ounce/7 g each) unflavored gelatin
- 1 ¼ cups/300 ml fruit juice of your choice, chilled
- ½-¾ cup/120-180 ml powdered sweetener (Monk Fruit or Stevia “In the Raw” brand)
- 2 tablespoons/30 ml flavor extract
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml Tart & Sour or citric acid powder
- In a large, nonstick sauté pan on low heat, reduce your tincture until almost all the alcohol has evaporated, creating MagicalButter MBO. It should look like molasses.
- Add flavor extract and Tart & Sour, and stir until it again resembles molasses; then remove it from heat.
- Add the chilled fruit juice into the pan.
- In a large bowl, whisk all the gelatins and sweetener together; then whisk them into the MBO/juice mixture until completely combined. Let it sit for 15-20 minutes.
- Stir the Gummy concoction over medium-low heat for 7-10 minutes, or until the gelatin and sweetener have completely dissolved.
- Transfer the mixture into your molds using a large measuring cup with a pour spout, and refrigerate it for 45-60 minutes.
- Remove your Magical Gummies from the molds, serve, and enjoy! They’re so tasty and fun…you’ll barely be able to bear it!!
Save $30 on a MagicalButter Machine and Get Free Ground Shipping!
The team at MagicalButter is giving a $30 discount to anyone in the #illegallyhealed community. Click the button below to order today!