#illegallyhealed provides a community forum for patients to share their story about using a medicine that has been approved in over 23 states around the Nation. From time-to-time we have paid and unpaid guest bloggers post on our site.
How to submit:
Please complete the form below to send your article to our editorial staff. We will contact you within 48 hours of submission.
GUEST BLOGGER GUIDELINES AND TERMS:
Blog post content
- Content must be guest blogger’s own original work and not published anywhere else online.
- Plagiarism is not permitted. When quoting others, please site your sources accordingly.
- Once you’ve submitted your post to us you may not publish this post anywhere else online (not on your own website or blog or anyone else’s).
- Please keep your submission between 200 – 1,000 words.
Advocate Media Group (AMG) welcomes images and/or video to accompany guest blog posts. AMG prefers that images you provide are directly relevant to the post content.
- If you’re including pictures of people, please make sure you have their permission to use them.
- If you’re borrowing an image we require proper attribution to the creator of the image.
- We reserve the right to use images in future AMG projects without further permission.
- We reserve the right to remix any images to fit with the story.
- Maximum image size: 8MB
AMG is pleased to give you credit as the author of your post. We allow 1 link in your byline which will be displayed at the bottom of the page below your guest blog post. This may not be an affiliate link or point to an affiliate site.
- We don’t allow links to your site within the post content unless it is directly related to the topic.
- You may include SEO’d anchor tags to sites that are relevant to your post.
- Excessive links or any links that appear spammy will be removed.
AMG reserves the right to make edits to the piece where necessary to ensure the blog stays congruous with our values. Prior to publication of your guest blog post we will make sure you agree with these changes. If a guest post is inappropriate or needs improvement we’ll let you know and offer suggestions so that we can publish it in the future.
- AMG reserve the right to refuse publication, remove blog content and change these guidelines as we see fit.
- AMG is not liable for any legal repercussions as a result of the publication of your story.
- AMG may reserve the right to publish your article on partner websites without notice.