Let’s be honest: there is a huge lack of good, quality information around cannabis and health. And people have a lot of questions!
This is why Green Flower is streaming the entire Summit online for FREE, bringing the experts right to you. 30+ top minds in cannabis + health live-streamed right to your computer or internet-connected device (so you can watch from the comfort of your own home), delivering 22-minute, TED-style talks.
This virtual, live-streaming event is presented online from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (PST) on May 6 and 7, and gives you a chance to learn everything you want to know about cannabis and health from some of the world’s top cannabis experts.
Last year 39,000+ people from around the world tuned into Green Flower’s virtual Summits, and this one’s going to be even bigger and better.
So if you or anybody you know is interested in cannabis or could potentially benefit from this amazing plant, this FREE summit is must-watch.
- Coltyn Turner – This 17-year-old boy is treating his Crohn’s with cannabis
- Steve DeAngelo – Here’s what modern cannabis looks like.
- Jeffrey Raber – Understanding the chemical compounds in cannabis
- Dr Allan Frankel MD – How to legitimize cannabis as medicine
- Paul Armentano – Is cannabis safe? Here’s what the research says.
- Eugene Monroe, Eben Britton, Bas Rutten – Why cannabis for athletes is a big deal.
- Andy Williams – Cannabis research: past, present, and future.
- Dr. Dustin Sulak – How to use cannabis without impairment.
- Martha Montemayor – The pluses and minuses of each delivery method.
- Dr. David Bearman MD – The incredible history of medical cannabis.
- Mel Frank, Kyle Kushman – How to grow the highest quality clean cannabis.
- Gay Hendricks – How this NYT best-selling author creates on cannabis.
- Gary Richter and Rob Silver – Cannabis for pets.
- Maya Elisabeth, Dahlia Mertens, Didi Davis – Everything you need to know about cannabis topicals.
- Mara Gordon – How to find your ideal dose when self-medicating.
- Morris Beegle – The Game Changing Potential of Hemp.
- Jeff The 420 Chef – How to make light tasting canna-butter.
- Alison Ettel, David Hargett – A debate about different cannabis extraction methods.
- Samantha Miller, Ben Cassiday – Terpenes: Unlock the hidden potential of cannabis.
- Robyn Lawrence – How to manage your dose when cooking with cannabis.
- Dr Malik Burnett M.D. – How your Endocannabinoid system interacts with cannabis.
- Josh Wurzer – Why the same strain can impact people differently.
- Joel Stanley, Tim Gordon – How CBD Will Change The World.
- Dr. Janice Knox MD, Dr. Jessica Knox MD, Dr. Rachel Knox MD – This Family Of Cannabis MD’s Will Answer Your Cannabis Questions.
- Dr Genester Wilson King – Why our aging population is turning to cannabis.