Skill level: Easy
Cycle time: 1 Hour/Oil
Yield: 2-5 cups/475-1.18 L
- ¼-½ ounce/7-14 g botanicals per cup/240 ml*
- 2-5 cups/475-1.18 L cooking oil (preferably coconut oil; do not use ordinary soybean, canola, or corn oil)
- 1 tablespoon/15 ml lecithin per cup/240 ml**
- DO NOT ADD WATER!
When using the MagicalButter Machine, it is important to decarboxylate cannabis first by heating it in the oven, as the machine’s temperature does not reach the level necessary to cause decarboxylation. Click here to watch a quick video on how to decarboxylate your cannabis.
- Place the ingredients into your MagicalButter machine, and secure the head.
- Press the Temperature button, and select 160°F/71°C (or 130°F/55°C if using the machine at high altitude and/or in a dry climate); then press the 1 Hour/Oil button.
- After the cycle is complete, unplug the unit at the outlet, and remove the head of the appliance. Put on your LoveGlove™, and pour the pitcher contents slowly through your PurifyFilter™ into formed molds, ice-cube trays, or other storage container.
*For best results do not pre-grind botanicals. Adjust botanical weight according to your personal preference.
**Sunflower, rice, or soy lecithin is optional but highly recommended. Lecithin is an emulsifier used in the pharmaceutical industry for binding ingredients and increasing the potency of preparations. Lecithin comes in the form of granules, powder, and liquid; any form is sufficient. It is available at your local health-food or vitamin store. You may find lecithin in capsules, but we do not recommend them, because they contain too many binders and fillers.
Save $30 on a MagicalButter Machine and Get Free Ground Shipping!
The team at MagicalButter is giving a $30 discount to anyone in the #illegallyhealed community. Click the button below to order today!